Meetings & Events
Virtual AGM 2022
The AHCDC Annual General Meeting, a medical and scientific symposium, is a cornerstone academic event for the AHCDC members. The meeting will be held virtually, May 4-5, 2022 . For more information about the meeting and to register, please visit the AGM website at: https://pheedloop.com/EVECCVPSHVCGG/site/home/
Call for Abstracts
Call for abstracts for the AHCDC Annual General Meeting (AGM) which will be held virtually on Thursday, May 5, 2022. As usual, we will have two main categories for abstract submission: Research and Interesting Clinical Cases
- The top abstracts in each category will be selected for oral presentation (10 minutes).This will be a recording presentation and will include some “live” time for questions.
- Other excellent abstracts will be selected to showcase their poster virtually at the meeting with a pre-recorded rapid fire oral presentation of 60 seconds and a poster presentation in the virtual poster hall.
- We are also excited to announce that we will have awards for the best oral abstract, the best poster abstract and the best abstract presented by a trainee.
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- 300-500 words, usual WFH format.
- Please indicate if you ONLY wish to present your abstract as poster.
- Please indicate which category you are applying for: Research OR Interesting Clinical Cases.
- We prefer the body of the abstracts not contain any reference to the institution from which the research was performed.
- Please submit abstracts to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KPRJ96G
Acceptance notices will be sent on: Friday, April 8th, 2022.